Plan for Fun in the Snow on March 17th!
Whatcom Events will be sponsoring Snowshoe Fest 2012 to be held at Heather Meadows, at the Mount Baker Ski Area. Snowshoe Fest 2012 is on March 17, from 10:00 am – 2:00 PM. Bring your snowshoes for the most fun you’ve ever had on St. Patrick’s Day. If you can walk, you can snowshoe!
Wear your “green” and be entered into a special raffle drawing. Free snowshoe rentals provided if you don’t have your own.
- Snowshoe Races for Kids and Adults (Free for kids 12 and under, $5.00 for teens and adults)
- Treasure Hunts in the Snow
- Free Raffle Drawing for everyone with prizes donated by local businesses
- Free hot chocolate and snacks
- Free Avalanche Awareness talk by local outdoors expert
- Free Snowcave Demo
- Snowslides for kids
- More snow games for adults and kids…
Home of the World Famous Ski to Sea Race
PO Box 2011, Bellingham, WA 98227