Edgemoor Association was formed in 1954, to take possession of Edgemoor Lagoon Reserve property granted by the Larrabee Land Company. The purpose of Edgemoor Association is to protect the covenants and restrictions on properties in Edgemoor Association and to manage the Edgemoor Lagoon Property.
Edgemoor Association is also known as Old Edgemoor Property Owners Association (OEPOA). This trade name was added to the Washington State Corporation listing for Edgemoor Association in 2005 to reduce confusion between the newly formed Edgemoor Neighborhood Association, which represents the residents in the entire Edgemoor Neighborhood.
The Old Edgemoor Property Owners Association properties are indicated on the map of the Edgemoor Neighborhood below. These boundaries were outlined in the original bylaws of Edgemoor Association, written in 1954.
Historical documents are listed below the map.